The Visual C++ Weekly Vol. 1 Issue 22 (May 28, 2011)
Read in this issue:
- Enforcing Correct Concurrent Access of Class Data
- DirectCompute Lecture Series 230: GPU Accelerated Physics
- InformIT: Top Ten Tips for Correct C++ Coding
- ACCU 2011: Michael Feathers On Our Ability To Do Much
- Mixed-mode scenario with tracking handles to value types
- CSyncCollection v1.09
- Referential danger
- Why is my program terminating with exit code 3? – The Old New Thing
- ‘C’ for Microcontrollers, Just Being Efficient — Lloyd Moore
- InformIT: Telltale Signs of a Failed Software Project, Part II
As usual, you will find more useful resources @visualc.
Thanks for the info please also read.
Converting PNG to WebP and JPG to WebP. We have not yet spoken about converting a WebP image to JPG format, though. This probably won’t be a concern for many as if you’re using WebP images, so your website will load faster and keep your visitors happy.
WebP to JPG