Advanced STL Lectures, Part 5: the Boost Library
In this 5th part of the advanced series, Stephan T. Lavavej digs into the Boost Library. In his words, it’s an open source, super quality, community-driven Standard Template Library (STL). Stephan will walk you through a sample application from end to end, using Boost.
New to the Standard Template Library? Watch Stephan’s great introductory series on the STL.
Have you missed any previous chapter? Now you can watch the whole series (so far):
- Part 1 -> shared_ptr and friends
- Part 2 -> Algorithm optimization
- Part 3 -> STL’s comprehensive correctness checks
- Part 4 -> rvalue references, perfect forwarding, associative containers
- Part 5 -> the Boost library