Sign Up For Pure Virtual C++ Conference 2020
Pure Virtual C++ 2020 is a free single-track one-day virtual conference for the whole C++ community. It is taking place on Thursday 30th April 2020 from 14:30 to 23:00 UTC. Sign up on the event website.
All talks will be pre-recorded and streamed on YouTube Live with a live Q&A session with the speakers. After the event, the talks will be available to watch online for free.
The Pure Virtual C++ conference organized by Microsoft will be run under the Berlin Code of Conduct.
The preliminary schedule is (all times UTC):
- 14:30-15:30 – Dynamic Polymorphism with Metaclasses and Code Injection by Sy Brand
- 16:00-16:30 – Optimize Your C++ Development While Working From Home by Nick Uhlenhuth
- 16:30-17:00 – C++ Cross-Platform Development with Visual Studio and WSL by Erika Sweet
- 17:30-18:30 – Lucky 7 – Designing Text Encodings for C++ by JeanHeyd Meneide
- 19:00-20:00 – C++ Development with Visual Studio Code by Julia Reid
- 20:30-21:00 – Peeking Safely at a Table with Concepts by Gabriel Dos Reis
- 21:00-21:30 – Practical C++20 Modules and the Future of Tooling Around C++ Modules by Cameron DaCamara
- 22:00-23:00 – Update on MSVC’s implementation of the C++20 Standard Library by Mahmoud Saleh
Get involved in the conversation on Twitter using the #purevirtualcpp hashtag.