Dive into a Xamarin User Group in May
The past month has been an exciting one for mobile developers. At Microsoft Build 2016, we announced that Xamarin is included in all editions of Visual Studio, including the free Visual Studio Community Edition, and last week at Xamarin Evolve 2016 we announced new previews for Xamarin Studio and Visual Studio, major additions to Xamarin.Forms, and open-sourced the Xamarin SDKs.
Whether you’re brand new to Xamarin (welcome!) or are an experienced Xamarin developer looking to get started with some of our new features, the many events this May are a great place to find help and information on all of the latest and greatest from Xamarin:
- Seattle, WA, May 3
- Xamarin Evolve 2016 Redux
- Jacksonville, FL, May 9
- Evolve 2016 Recap + Building tvOS Apps
- Kitchener, ON, May 11
- Highlights from Xamarin Evolve 2016
- Montreal, QC, May 11
- From Traditional Xamarin to Xamarin.Forms
- Hilversum, Netherlands, May 12
- Xamarin REVOLVE16
- New York City, NY, May 17
- Build and Evolve Announcement Roundup
- Cambridge, MA, May 19
- Xamarin Evolve Recap & Spring Fling Party
- Minneapolis, MN, May 19
- Xamarin Evolve 2016 Recap
- Houston, TX: May 19
- Build & Evolve Wrap-up + Xamarin University Spring Fling
.NET Coders 🇧🇷
- São Paulo, Brazil, May 31
- Getting Started with Xamarin
Didn’t see an event in your area?
Don’t worry! Check out the Xamarin Events Forum for even more Xamarin meetups, hackathons, and other events happening in your neck of the woods.
Interested in getting a developer group started?
We’re here to help! Here are a few tools to help you out: