Welcome the New Xamarin MVPs!
The Xamarin MVP title is awarded to outstanding community leaders who demonstrate exemplary commitment to helping others become mobile C# developers by sharing their passion, real-world knowledge, and technical expertise with developers all over the world.
The contributions made to the mobile developer community by these MVPs include, but are not limited to:
- Writing great articles, books, and blog posts
- Building amazing plugins and components
- Presenting at developer user groups, conferences, and online
- Contributing to the open source developer community
- Actively growing their local Xamarin community through organizing Xamarin Dev Days, user group meetups, and other developer events
- Helping developers online through our forums, on Twitter, and Stack Overflow, as well as other online social channels
- Shipping awesome, beautiful native iOS, Android, and Windows apps
Today, please join us in congratulating these outstanding community leaders on becoming Xamarin MVPs! Thank you for your hard work and dedication to the mobile .NET/C# developer community. We appreciate it and we know our developers do, too.
Find and connect with any of our Xamarin MVPs by heading over to the official Xamarin MVP website, or you can find an MVP near you by location with this world map of members from the program:
Want to become a Xamarin MVP?
If you’re already making awesome contributions to the mobile developer community or know someone who is, make a nomination by simply filling out this evaluation form.
The Xamarin MVP program runs all year long and comes with great benefits; there’s never been a better time to get out there and get active with your local Xamarin Community!