Xamarin and .NET Community Developer Events in July
Jumpstart your next mobile development project by networking with your local community and getting the latest updates about Xamarin and .NET related technologies. Discover upcoming developer events happening this July, including conferences and virtual opportunities around the world!
A full list of developer engagements can be found through our Community page. There you will find new Meetups, links to Github and StackOverflow, as well as the developer Twitter, Gitter, and Facebook pages. As always, we encourage you to tweet @XamarinEvents to promote your upcoming Xamarin and .NET related events.
Xamarin Community Standup
Join the Xamarin PM and Engineering teams for their .NET Community Standup live stream this Thursday at 10AM (Pacific). Each month the team covers all of the great community contributions including blogs, presentations, and awesome libraries.
Mobile Developer Events in July:
- Hobart, Tasmania | Hobart .NET User Group: What’s new in Xamarin (2019)
- Johannesburg, South Africa | Johannesburg MS Developer User Group (@JHBMSDUG): Realtime Azure Sphere IoT & ASP.NET Core Razor Pages
- Pittsburgh, PA USA | Pittsburgh .NET User Grup: What’s new in Xamarin.Forms 4.0
- New York, NY. USA | NYC .NET Developers: Observability-Driven Development: What DevOps is Really About
- Raleigh, NC USA | Raleigh Mobile .NET Developers: Monthly Xamarin Meetup on MVVM
- Sao Paulo, Brazil | .NET Sao Paulo: [Online] Xamarin.Forms : O Poder do XAML, criando interfaces incríveis! – parte 2
- Toronto, ON. Canada | Toronto Mobile .NET Developers Group: Xamarin Developer Summit Recap
- Seattle, WA USA | Seattle Mobile .NET Developers Group:What’s new, hot, & awesome for Xamarin developers!
- New York, NY. USA | NYC .NET Developers: Scott Hanselman – .NET Everywhere – Is it possible and is it awesome?
- Cape Town, South Africa | Cape Town MS Developer User Group (@CPTMSDUG): .NET Core, Docker and After the Conference
- Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK | HaintonDotNet North East: Appsolutely Fabulous – A Functional First Approach Using F#
- Houston, TX. USA | Xamarin Developer Summit: Join enthusiasts, professionals, and companies who share your passion for Xamarin, and want to get a read on what the current and future state of the Platform is from the leading voices in the community.
- Virtual | Visual Studio 2019 Launch Events: Learn how design and develop interfaces that are more productive and effective for your users.
The .NET ecosystem is continuously growing and empowering developers to create amazing applications. Join us as we take a look at the APIs, the tooling, and some of the interesting projects being created in the .NET ecosystem.
- Browse through Channel 9’s On .NET for tons of great content.
The Xamarin Show is all about native cross-platform mobile development for iOS, Android, macOS, and Windows with Xamarin. Join your host James Montemagno and his guests as they discuss building mobiles apps, integrating SDKs, extending mobile apps, and the latest Xamarin news. They also cover awesome apps mobile developers are building, and so much more.
- Tune into The Xamarin Show to create amazing applications.
Keep up with the latest in mobile and cloud development with the official Visual Studio Mobile Developer podcast. Join your hosts Matt Soucoup and James Montemagno as they discuss the latest and greatest in native cross-platform mobile and cloud development in C#, Xamarin, and Azure.
- Subscribe to the Xamarin Podcast for monthly updates.
Join us for special Microsoft events, training opportunities, and talk shows with some of the folks that build the Microsoft tools and frameworks. We’ll also host channels from technical community members that we know you’ll find interesting.
- Learn more about .NET, .NET Core, and Visual Studio through the Visual Studio Twitch.
- Follow Jeff Fritz on Twitch to watch him write .NET code live for websites and applications.
- Get content related to mobile app design & development with a heavy emphasis on UX, Xamarin, and collaboration with David Ortinau on Twitch.
- Hang with James Montemagno on Twitch Fridays at 2PM PST for .NET Coding, Xamarin, GitHub, & more.
- Watch Toronto Mobile Developers live stream their next user group event.
- Find localized content from LATAM by MVPs and community leaders.
Meetups are a great and fun way of meeting other like-minded developers, and joining one couldn’t be easier. Learn tricks & tips, discover the latest Xamarin and .NET have to offer or come just to be inspired.
- Get the most from browsing our Community page!
Find presentations for building native mobile applications for iOS and Android with .NET and Xamarin. Inside of each presentation folder contains PowerPoint presentation decks and README files containing information on the presentation.
- Browse through the Xamarin Community Slide Decks
The .NET Foundation is an independent organization to foster open development and collaboration around the .NET ecosystem. The foundation participates heavily across a variety of activities such as event sponsorships and speaker grants. They also assist with outreach and evangelism, providing technical support services, and expanding project onboarding and mentoring.
Join the .NET Foundation Meetup Pro Account and get support for your user group to:
- Cover Meetup fees;
- Promote your upcoming events;
- Access fun swag and giveaway items;
- Share the latest content for presentations;
- Provide news about upcoming releases and how to get involved.
In addition to the above, you can also utilize user group analytics, group visibility, and direct user group support for content and speakers. Join the .NET Foundation in June!