I'm A VB: John Kotronis
· How long have you been using VB?
Since VB 6 begun
· What industry do you work in?
Hotels, Insurances, Databases, IT, ERP, CRM
· How big is your development team?
1 to 10
· What kind of apps do you most commonly build?
· What’s the most interesting app you’ve ever built?
Dynamic ERP that is divided in Dlls one dll per each specific occupation, and 5 basics dll modules that are the fundamentals of every kind of company. this Erp software (which i call Chameleon) is also Form dynamic every user can draw its own form and create it own data-tables and columns and manage there data.
· Please tell us about an app that you’re working on at the moment.
The “Chameleon” ERP
· What other technologies do you most commonly use?
· What are some of your favorite VB features?
LINQ and Dev Express’s XPO
· What do you like most about VB as a programming language?
its simplicity in logic and typing.
For other interviews in this series, please visit http://imavb.net.