I'm A VB: Jabbar
· How long have you been using VB?
· What industry do you work in?
SCADA And Programing
· How big is your development team?
· What kind of apps do you most commonly build?
· What’s the most interesting app you’ve ever built?
Laptop tracking system (AsseTrax)
· Please tell us about an app that you’re working on at the moment.
ITAM System (IT Asset Management System)
· What other technologies do you most commonly use?
.NET, MS SQL, MSMQ, Windows service, Web service And cloud computing
· What are some of your favorite VB features?
New forms designer, an in-place menu editor and automatic formatting of code as I type.
· What do you like most about VB as a programming language?
Easy to write, easy to understand and easy to maintain
For other interviews in this series, please visit http://imavb.net.