Faces From The PowerShell Community
Jonathan Medd (of the Get-Scripting Podcast) held a PowerShell Panel discussion at TechEd EMEA where he asked various members of the PowerShell community questions. I had a blast participating in this. The group consisted of:
- Jonathan Medd – Get-Scripting Podcaster and winner of the Quest PowerPack contest
- Ben Pearce – aka Gesticulating Ben – aka Martin Luther Pearce – Microsoft Permier Field Engineer, blogger, great WMI explainer and co-presenter of some of my talks.
- Richard Siddaway – Powershell MVP. blogger and founder of the world’s first PowerShell Users Group.
- Dmitry Sotnikov – Powershell MVP, blogger and creator of PowerGUI
- James O’Neill – Microsoft, blogger and creator of the PowerShell Management Library for Hyper-V
- Tobias Weltner – Powershell MVP, author, creator of PowerShell Plus.
- Jeffrey Snover – (me)
- Marc van Orsouw – aka Mow, aka “The PowerShell Guy” Powershell MVP and provider of the wonderful PowerTab tab completion.
We wanted to have more people on stage but we ran of chairs!
Rolf Masuch the leader of the German PowerShell usergroup was there and took this picture so now you can see the faces behind the names.
Jeffrey Snover [MSFT]
Windows Management Partner Architect
Visit the Windows PowerShell Team blog at: http://blogs.msdn.com/PowerShell
Visit the Windows PowerShell ScriptCenter at: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/hubs/msh.mspx