Azure DevOps Blog

DevOps, Git, and Agile updates from the team building Azure DevOps

What’s new in Azure DevOps Sprint 152

In this update, check out the modern updated wiki experience with more support for HTML tags and better table creation and editing. Several new Azure DevOps CLI commands to make your life that much easier! Check out the video to learn more about these features, plus more in the release notes here: https://aka.ms/azuredevops/152

Global DevOps Bootcamp – June 15th

On June 15th 2019, our amazing community, passionate about DevOps on the Microsoft stack, are coming together for the 3rd Global DevOps Bootcamp. Check out this blog post in how you can get involved and attend one near you!

Top Stories from the Microsoft DevOps Community – 2019.04.26

Whew, it's been a busy week! The team is getting ready for the Microsoft Build 2019 conference, in just two weeks! We can't wait to show you what we've been working on, so if you're there, be sure to stop by the Azure DevOps breakout sessions and at our booth to chat with us! But what's going on this week? Here's what the community has to say...

What’s new in Azure DevOps Sprint 150?

In this update, you can now use the Task assistant for editing YAML files, share your team's board using the Azure Boards badge, and the general availability of the Analytics Service as well as the dark theme! Check out the video to learn more about these features.

Top Stories from the Microsoft DevOps Community – 2019.04.19

It's a gorgeous long weekend here in England - it's warm and the sun is shining, two things that don't happen here all the time. I'm heading outside to enjoy it, and I hope you've got some nice weather, too. But if you're stuck with the dreary end of winter, then I'll leave you with some great articles from the community to keep you busy. ...

What’s new in Azure DevOps Sprint 149?

Sprint 149 has just finished rolling out to all organisations today and you can check out all the cool features in the release notes. Here is just a snapshot of some of the features that you can start using today. Navigate to Azure Boards work items directly from mentions in any GitHub comment Want to mention a work item in a GitHub comment...

Top Stories from the Microsoft DevOps Community – 2019.04.05

The big news this week is the launch of Visual Studio 2019. If you weren't able to watch the video keynote live, don't worry. It was all recorded for you so you can watch it on-demand. And don't forget my favorite part: all the projects that you can build with Visual Studio 2019? You can also set up continuous integration builds for them with ...

Top Stories from the Microsoft DevOps Community – 2019.03.29

One of the embarrassing things that can happen to you when you travel a lot is that you start to forget what day of the week it is. When you fly out on a Sunday, spend some time in one place, then hop on another flight and work in a totally different place, you run the risk of not fully internalizing what day of the week it is. I mention this...