Introducing Azure DevOps Server 2022 RC1
Today we’re very excited to announce the first release candidate (RC) of Azure DevOps Server 2022!
We added many new features that you’ve been asking for. Here are a few of the highlights:
- Delivery Plans
- New controls for environment variables in pipelines
- Generate unrestricted token for fork builds
- Templates support in YAML editor
- Group By Tags available in chart widgets
There are many more features with this release and you can read all about those features in our release notes. You can download Azure DevOps Server 2022 RC1 today. A direct upgrade to Azure DevOps Server is supported from any version of TFS, including Team Foundation Server 2015 and newer. Let us know any feedback or questions via the Developer Community.
- Download Azure DevOps Server 2022 RC1
- Release notes
- Azure DevOps Server requirements and compatibility
- Installation documentation
Does the Azure DevOps Server 2022 build resolve the lov4j security issue that arose a short time ago with the ElasticSearch feature?
Hi William, the Log4j issue was addressed in Azure DevOps Server 2022 RC1.
After installing and exploring this new interesting RC version, I wonder if you will provide the possibility of direct upgrade from RC release to GA release or it will be a new installation ?
Hi Zouari Anis, direct upgrade to the final version/GA of Azure DevOps Server 2022 is supported from a release candidate (RC).