Azure DevOps Blog

DevOps, Git, and Agile updates from the team building Azure DevOps

Use Power Automate to update Azure DevOps queries

In this blog post, I’ll explain how to set up automation to automatically update Azure DevOps (ADO) queries. Using an automated Power Automate flow, you save time by not having to manually update your queries for each sprint. Everyone using your queries benefits by having data and details that are always current and accurate. Solution ...

New Boards Hub Update, Sprint 220

Sprint 220 was again dedicated to fixing bugs. We continue to drive down that bug backlog as quickly as we can. Notable bugs fixed Note: although these items are fixed, they may not be released to all organizations yet. Rollout can take a few days to a couple weeks. New feature We added a small usability feature to the work item save ...

New Boards Hub Update, Sprint 219

Sprint 219 was dedicated to fixing bugs. We continue to drive down the bug backlog as quickly as we can. We will also have a couple new preview features coming that will be announced in the 219 sprint notes. Notable bugs fixed Note: although these items are fixed, they may not be released to all organizations yet. Rollout can take a few ...

New Boards Hub, Sprint 218 Update

Not a lot to report other than a list of issues fixed 😁. Bug fixes will continue at full speed through sprint 219 as well. Notable bugs fixed Note: although these items are fixed, they may not be released to all organizations yet. Rollout can take a few days to a couple weeks. We appreciate and need your feedback to ensure the New ...

New Boards Hub, Sprint 217 update

As noted in the New Boards Hub 216 Update, we turned on the "Try me" banner for New Boards Hub to new set of customers. As expected, it has spurred a fury of feedback that has kept us busy. It will be at least a sprint or more to address the current backlog of issues reported. In the meantime, please keep using the New Boards Hub and report ...

New Boards Hub, Sprint 216 update

Because of the holidays, and our deployment schedule, this update includes our progress for both sprint 215 and 216. You will notice a lot of bugs being fixed in these sprints. Some of the issues being significant. We also turned on the "Try the New Boards Hub" message to another ring of customers this week. This will no doubt produce another...

New Boards Hub, Sprint 214 Update

List of New Boards Hub bugs fixed in sprint 214. We enabled the "Try New Boards Hub" message across another ring of accounts. The process continues to go slower than originally expected. Every time we enable the message, we receive more feedback on issues that need to be fixed. This process will continue over the next couple of sprints. We ...

New Boards Hub, Sprint 210 Update

We spent most of sprint 210 focusing on accessibility issues and bug fixes. Here is a list of the items that have been resolved. Note: Although these items are fixed, they may not be released to all organizations yet. Rollout can take a few days to a couple weeks. What is next? Starting the week of September 19th, we will be adding a "Try...

DevOps Dojo – UX/Accessibility

“I took the road less traveled, and that has made all the difference. It always seems impossible until it's done, and that is what motivates me to work on something that hasn't been done before. It wasn’t easy bringing the two worlds of DevOps and accessibility to the same page, but we knew it had to be done. I don't take accessibility ...