Visual Studio Coded UI for Word Add-In Sample Solution has shipped!
This project delivers practical and scenario based sample code and guidance for the Visual Studio Coded UI Microsoft Word Add-in, which extends the Coded UI feature support to Microsoft Word documents.
Without this Add-in, the Coded UI feature has the following shortcomings:
- Can only reference Word menu and ribbon controls
- Can only reference the screen location of mouse and keyboard actions within a document
- Does not support assertions within a document
The add-in also provides the following functionalities for Coded UI:
- Document location referencing of mouse and keyboard actions
- Assertions on contiguous document selection
To get started, grab the Hand-On Lab, which steps you through building the solution and using it.
Find more information here: http://vsarcodeduiword.codeplex.com/