1. Download Chutzpah.VS2012.vsix from VS Gallery.
Rename it to Chutzpah.VS2012.zip.
Extract all its contents.
2. Check in the following extracted files into source control in Team Foundation Service.
q. TestFiles/jasmine/* if you are using jasmine tests.
3. In Visual Studio, Open Team Explorer & connect to Team Foundation Service.
Bring up the Manage Build Controllers dialog. [Build –> Manage Build Controllers]
Select Hosted Build Controller
Click on Properties button to bring up the Build Controller Properties dialog.
4. Change Version Control Path to custom Assemblies to refer to the folder where you checked in the binaries in step 2.
Click on the Process tab
Select the row named Automated Tests.
Click on … button next to the value.
6. Select the Tests to Run and click Edit. Change the Test assembly specification to ***.js
7. Create your Web application in Visual Studio and add your Qunit or Jasmine unit tests to them. Make sure that the js files (that contain the tests) are getting copied to the build output directory.
8. Check in your project and the unit tests into Team Foundation Service. Add this project to the build which you modified in step 5.
Now go ahead and queue your build.
Program Manager – Visual Studio ALM.