Webinar: Level-up Your Unity Games with Visual Studio, C#, and Azure Easy Tables
Join David Antognoli on Tuesday, November 7th at 9 am PT / 12 pm ET / 4 pm UTC for our “Build Better Games with Unity and Microsoft Azure” webinar. He’ll show you how to add an Azure cloud data store to your Unity games and create more immersive player experiences.
With Visual Studio Tools for Unity, you get the best of both worlds. You create amazing games for desktop and mobile devices and use your existing C# skills and Visual Studio’s powerful code editing and debugging environment – on your Windows or Mac machine.
The latest Unity versions allow you to program against .NET 4.6 and utilize C# 6 features, making an already great game scripting experience even better. This also means you can embed your existing code and components into your games, including cloud services like Azure Easy Tables, with just a few lines of code.
You get better games, using your favorite IDE and language, in less time.
In the webinar, David will share how to:
- Create and configure a new Unity project and integrate with Azure Easy Tables – from scratch
- Reference external NuGet packages in Unity projects
- Update the Unity Mono security certificate store
- Add leaderboards and use the Azure Mobile Client SDK to save data telemetry
- Analyze heatmap telemetry to improve your game design
- Answer your questions, so you leave ready to develop your own games
We’ll see you Tuesday, November 7th at 9 am PT / 12 pm ET / 4 pm UTC to help you take your first steps towards building games using Azure.
Sign up even if you’re unable to attend live, as we’ll send the recording to all registrants.
Don’t forget to check out the Dream, Build, Play Challenge – offering game developers $200,000 USD in prizes. Entries close December 31st!