PIX 2305.10: support for updated RenderPasses + misc other improvements
Today we released a new version of PIX on Windows: version 2305.10. It can be downloaded here: link.
This release includes support for the latest DirectX Agility SDK features, such as the updated RenderPasses and minor Vulkan compatibility features. The release also includes fixes for several bugs that were impacting PIX 2303.30.
- Updated to DirectX Agility SDK version 610
- Added PIX support for GetResourceAllocationInfo3 (available in Agility SDK 610)
- Shader Debugging: fixed occasional crash when starting debugging
- Timing Captures: fixed crash graphing event when metrics view hasn’t been initialized yet
- Timing Captures: fix memory usage issues due to type symbols
- Timing Captures: fix misc issues in the Summary view
- Fix misc high DPI issues with multiple monitors
- PC Connection Details pane: Show Wavefront min and max size