Azure IoT Edge for VS Code 1.11.0 has been released – import modules from Azure marketplace
Now Azure IoT Edge for VS Code 1.11.0 has been released with a bunch of new features.
What’s new in Azure IoT Edge for VS Code 1.11.0
- You can easily import IoT Edge modules from Azure Marketplace in VS Code. To trigger this command, when creating new solutions or add new modules, select Modules from Azure Marketplace.
- Deployment manifest schema level validation and IntelliSense. You can also check the IoT Edge deployment manifest schema file.
- You can see IoT Edge commands in all deployment.*.template.json files now.
- You can browse and get started quickly with built-in IoT Edge sample gallery. Type and run Azure IoT Edge: Show sample gallery in command palette to show this window.
Click to see the changelog in Github repo for more details of 1.11.0 release.
- IoT Edge for Visual Studio Code – https://github.com/microsoft/vscode-azure-iot-edge
- IoT Edge for VSTS – https://docs.microsoft.com/azure/iot-edge/how-to-ci-cd
- IoT Edge for Jenkins – https://plugins.jenkins.io/azure-iot-edge
- iotedgedev CLI – https://github.com/Azure/iotedgedev
- iotedgehubdev CLI – https://pypi.org/project/iotedgehubdev/