Visual Studio 2015 ALM VMs and Hands-On Labs Available
If you looking to familiarize yourself with all the great new functionality in our 2015 ALM toolset, here’s an easy way to get started. Check out the Visual Studio ALM VM 2015 (including both Visual Studio 2015 and Team Foundation Server 2015) along with many popular demo scripts.
Don’t want to download the giant VM? Check out the TechNet Virtual Labs and simply run everything from your browser.
Big thanks to Sachin Hridayraj for taking over this great content from Brian Keller and updating it for the development community.
New Hands-on-Labs for Visual Studio ALM VM 2015:
- Introduction to Team Foundation Build 2015 (vNext), Test Run Analysis and Machines
- Introduction to IntelliTest with Visual Studio Enterprise 2015
- Monitoring Applications with Application Insights
- Managing Technical Debt with Team Foundation Server 2015 and SonarQube
- Introduction to SmartOffice4TFS
Updated Hands-on-Labs for Visual Studio ALMVM 2015:
- Agile Planning and Portfolio Management with Team Foundation Server 2015
- Getting Started with Git using Team Foundation Server 2015
- Embracing Continuous Delivery with Release Management for Visual Studio 2015
- Collaboration Experiences for Development Teams using Team Foundation Server 2015
- Authoring and Running Manual Tests using Microsoft Test Manager 2015
- Branching and Merging Visualization with Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2015
- Building the Right Software – Generating Storyboards and Collecting Stakeholder Feedback with Visual Studio 2015
- Code Discovery using the Architecture Tools in Visual Studio Ultimate 2015
- Debugging with IntelliTrace using Visual Studio Ultimate 2015
- Diagnosing Issues in Production with IntelliTrace and Visual Studio 2015
- Exploratory Testing using Microsoft Test Manager 2015
- Introduction to Coded UI Tests with Visual Studio Enterprise 2015
- Introduction to Platform Testing with Microsoft Test Manager 2015
- Introduction to PreEmptive Analytics
- Introduction to Test Case Management with Microsoft Test Manager 2015
- Introduction to Test Planning with Microsoft Test Manager 2015
- Introduction to Web Performance and Load Testing with Visual Studio Enterprise 2015
- Making Developers More Productive with Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2015
- Testing and Debugging SharePoint Applications with Visual Studio 2015
- Unit Testing, Code Coverage and Code Clone Analysis with Visual Studio 2015
- Using Code Analysis with Visual Studio 2015 to Improve Code Quality
Want to learn more about VS/TFS 2015 or get help with your migration to the latest toolset? Reach out to your Premier ADM! We can help.
Premier Support for Developers provides strategic technology guidance, critical support coverage, and a range of essential services to help teams optimize development lifecycles and improve software quality. Contact your Application Development Manager (ADM) or email us to learn more about what we can do for you.