Good Stuff on Channel 9
Looking for the C++ Good Stuff? Have you visited Channel 9 lately?
- Getting started with C++/3D/WinStore Game Dev with the “Visual Studio 3D Starter Kit” demonstrated several features of Visual Studio useful in game development. It contains the starting point for a basic Direct3D game for the Windows Store. Grab the kit itself at https://aka.ms/vs3dkit.
- Rx is Now Open Source. Now, C/C++ developers get to experience the power of LINQ + Rx. Visit the page for links to the announcement and the code itself.
- Stephan T. Lavavej – Core C++, 6 of n explores the latest C++ 11 features that were just added to the Visual C++ compiler.
- C++ for C# Developers with “C++ Succinctly” provides an overview and pointer to the free e-book.
- C++ and Beyond 2012: Scott Meyers – Universal References in C++11. In this video, Scott describes the two meanings of “&&” in type declarations, explains how to tell them apart, and introduces new terminology that makes it possible to unambiguously communicate which meaning of “&&” is intended.
And in case you missed it:
Do you like Visual C++? Like us on Facebook (and post something)!