Top 11 Reasons to Visit the Hilo Docs in the MSDN Library
Top 11 reasons to vist Developing an end-to-end Windows Store app using C++ and XAML: Hilo (Windows):
- Provides a practical example you can use to kickstart your Windows 8 modern app development.
- Async programming patterns and tips.
- Have fun with tiles and splash screens.
- Example of the repository pattern
- Page navigation!
- Working with the Using touch interface
- Examples of suspend, resume, and activation.
- Performance pointers.
- See how Hilo was tested and deployed.
- Get the answer to the question “Why XAML?”
And the number one reason?
- Meet the Hilo team (and rate the content using the Library rating/feedback control)!
If you have ideas for future top 11’s, share it on Facebook, Twitter or the comments below.
*edited 11/13/2012, fixed the link to the article (https://aka.ms/hilocpp-doc).