BUILD 2014 begins tomorrow, no fooling!
** Update 4/2 9am ** Are you watching the keynote live at https://channel9.msdn.com/?wt.mc_id=build_hp?
The BUILD conference begins tomorrow. Here are few things you, our loyal Visual C++ blog readers, should know:
- You can watch live on Channel 9. (Channel 9 turned 10 and Satya sent birthday wishes!)
- Session recordings will be available 24-48 hours after each session concludes.
- Herb Sutter has a talk, Modern C++: What You Need to Know.
- Eric Brumer has a talk, Native Code Performance on Modern CPUs: A Challenging Landscape.
- Rong Lu has a talk, DirectX Graphics Development with Visual Studio 2013.
- Tarek Madkour, Ayman Shoukry, Pete Brown and a bunch of others have a panel discussion, Windows Desktop Development.
Stay tuned for more!