February Mobile C# Developer Meetups
Last month we saw a record number of Xamarin developer group meetups and we couldn’t be more thrilled. This month is once again packed full of Xamarin and C# goodness. From in depth discussions about Xamarin Components, to SignalR and ReactiveUI, we are sure you will find something for you. It is the perfect time to gather around with fellow developers and learn something new or just chat about projects you are working on.
Here is just a few upcoming Xamarin user group meetups for February:
- Seattle, WA: Wednesday, Feb. 4th 6:00PM
- Moar Apps Faster using Xamarin Components – Zack Gramana, Xamarin
- London, ON: Tuesday, Feb. 4th 6:30PM
- All Your Signals R Belong to Us – James Chambers, Microsoft ASP.NET MVP
- Mc Lean, VA: Wednesday, Feb. 12th 7:00PM
- Getting Started with Cross Platform Mobile Development in C# – Ed Snider, InfernoRed Technology
- Toronto, ON: Monday, Feb. 17th 7:00PM
- Building Android apps in .NET and c# (Xamarin)
- Southfield, MI: Wednesday, Feb. 19th 6:00PM
- Four Platforms. One Codebase. – Rob Gibbens, Artek Software
- Cambridge, MA: Thursday, Feb. 20th 6:30PM
- Creating Mobile Applications with ReactiveUI – Mike Bluestein, Xamarin
- Cape Town, South Africa: Thursday, Feb. 20th 5:30PM
- Xamarin User Group Event
- Tempe, AZ: Thursday, Feb. 20th 6:00PM
- Lightning Talks!
- Naples, FL: Tuesday, Feb. 27th 6:30PM
- Mobile Development in C# and MvvmCross – Kent Pickard
- Bangalore, India: Saturday, March 1st 10:00AM
- Hello World Day – Cross Platform with Xamarin
If you don’t see your city listed above, you can browse the full list of user groups at xamarin.meetup.com. New events and user groups are being added frequently, so be sure to check throughout the month for updates. In addition, be sure to check the Speaking and Events Forums for more events, conferences, and presentations.
If you are interested in starting a developer group in your city we are here to help you get started. Check out the Speaking and Events Forums, where you can collaborate with other user group leaders to get tips and announce your first meetup. We also want to hear from you so please feel free to send us an email or tweet @XamarinHQ so we can help spread the word and continue to grow the Xamarin community.