I'm A VB: Moonhyuk Choi
· How long have you been using VB?
About 10 years.
· What industry do you work in?
· How big is your development team?
· What kind of apps do you most commonly build?
Web, Windows, Services, all of the above. Working as a technical engineer.
· What’s the most interesting app you’ve ever built?
I think the most interesting app I worked on was a file sync system using ASP.NET + AJAX + MSMQ + SQL Server.
· Please tell us about an app that you’re working on at the moment.
I am building a test project that uses ASP.NET MVC, SPRING.NET, iBATIS.NET.
· What other technologies do you most commonly use?
· What are some of your favorite VB features?
Love intelliSense and VB is friendly. 🙂
· What do you like most about VB as a programming language?
It’s just easy and simple to use with minimum hassle.
For other interviews in this series, please visit http://imavb.net.
Are you a VB, too? Submit your story here!