I'm A VB: Dattaprasad Kulkarni
· How long have you been using VB?
I am using VB.NET since last 3 years, have used Visual Studio 2003, Visual Studio 2005 and Visual Studio 2008 as well.
· What industry do you work in?
I’ve worked with Healthcare Domain before, and these days I am working on custom software development.
· How big is your development team?
We’ve 10 developers in the team.
· What kind of apps do you most commonly build?
We are mostly into Web Development, which includes web applications, custom web based softwares and database driven websites.
· What’s the most interesting app you’ve ever built?
I’ve been working on MIS Project, which is the complex web based application, which is being used by more than 200 users simultenously.
· Please tell us about an app that you’re working on at the moment.
These days I am working on MIS Project, which is built in asp.net, vb.net and we’ve used VS2008 for the same.
· What are some of your favorite VB features?
The easiest, most productive language and tool for rapidly building Windows and Web applications. Visual Basic .NET comes with enhanced visual designers, increased application performance, and a powerful integrated development environment (IDE).
For other interviews in this series, please visit http://imavb.net.