Visual Studio 2017 Launch Recap
If you missed the Visual Studio 2017 Launch Event last week, Senior Application Development Manager, Russ Clark, shared an event recap you may find helpful.
Last week, Microsoft announced the general availability of Visual Studio 2017!
Here is a quick roundup of information that was announced:
- On-Demand Keynote – Julia Liuson
- Visual Studio 2017 IDE (@0:13:30) – Scott Hanselman, Kaycee Anderson, Kasey Uhlenhuth
- .NET Core Cross-Platform Cloud Services Development (@0:29:55) – Beth Massi, Scott Hanselman
- Xamarin Cross-Platform Mobile Development (@0:56:30) – Miguel de Icaza, James Montemagno, Keith Ballinger
- TFS 2017 Update 1 (@1:29:00) – Brian Harry, Donovan Brown
- 60+ On-Demand Videos & Training Sessions
- Announcing Visual Studio 2017 General Availability – Julia Liuson
- Visual Studio 2017: Productivity, Performance, and Partners – John Montgomery
- Announcing New ASP.NET Core and Web Development Features in Visual Studio 2017 – Jeffrey T. Fritz
- Announcing .NET Core Tools 1.0 – Rich Lander
- Better Apps Faster with Visual Studio 2017 and Xamarin – Miguel de Icaza
- Announcing F# 4.1 and the Visual F# Tools for Visual Studio 2017 – Phillip Carter
- Productivity Power Tools for Visual Studio 2017 – Justin Clareburt
- New Git Features in Visual Studio 2017 – Kaycee Anderson
- Run to Click Debugging in Visual Studio 2017 – Kaycee Anderson
- Visual Studio 2017 for C++ developers – Daniel Moth
- Visual Studio
- Visual Studio Team Services
Premier Support for Developers provides strategic technology guidance, critical support coverage, and a range of essential services to help teams optimize development lifecycles and improve software quality. Contact your Application Development Manager (ADM) or email us to learn more about what we can do for you.