Announcing the Power Platform solutions with AI and Copilot Learning Path
The Power Platform Advocacy Team is pleased to announce the release of the Create Power Platform solutions with AI and Copilot learning path published on Microsoft Learn. This learning path introduces you to creating Power Platform solutions with Copilot to speed up development time and add AI functionality to make your solutions more intelligent.
Taking on the challenge of creating a learning path which heavily deals with AI generated content is not an easy task. As we were building, we kept getting various responses to the same prompts as is normally the case working with Generative AI. So, as you’re going through the learning path, keep in mind that the data and the results that you see may be different than what you see in the learning path. Use this path as a guide to help you understand the concepts and how to use Copilot to help you build your own solutions.
We have 5 brand new learn modules which cover the following topics:
- Build a Power Apps canvas app for a real estate solution with data from Excel where you will explore the AI Copilot Excel to App / Excel Data Import functionality and use Power Apps Ideas to generate Power Fx formulas.
- Build a canvas app for a real estate solution with Copilot in Power Apps which covers how to create a canvas app backed by a Dataverse table using Power Apps Copilot.
- Build flows for a real estate solution using Copilot in Power Automate shows you how to use Power Automate Copilot to create and edit flows with natural language.
- Create bots with Copilot in Power Virtual Agents describes how to use Power Virtual Agents Copilot to generate topics, trigger phrases, and responses for your bot with natural language. Also briefly covers how to use the Conversation Booster feature.
- Add intelligence with AI Builder and GPT which introduces the Create text with GPT capability in AI Builder and shows you how to use the capability in Power Automate.
How can you get started?
You can find the learning path on Microsoft Learn or directly at https://aka.ms/CopilotSolutions.
To take advantage of all the AI powered Copilot capabilities in the Power Platform, you will need to have a Power Platform environment that is suited specifically for the use of Copilot. Be sure to go watch April Dunnam’s video Power Platform Copilot Environment Setup which walks you through how to get properly setup.
The Power Platform has many copilots – both existing and incoming – so with that in mind and with feedback from the community, we will continue to improve the learning path and add additional content. So, stay tuned for more updates!
We hope you enjoy the learning path and happy learning! 🙂