How can I copy or move a group of files into a new folder from Explorer?
Here’s how you copy or move a group of files into a new folder.
- Select the files and folders you want to copy or move.
- Click the Move to or Copy to button, corresponding to what you want to do.
- In the flyout, click Choose location… at the bottom.
- Go to where you want the new folder to be created and click the Make New Folder button.
- Give your new folder a name.
- Select your new folder and say OK.
Bonus shortcut: Right-click the files and folders, then go to Send to and say Compressed (zip) folder. This creates a new ZIP file from the files and folders you selected. I use this shortcut a lot.