For $15, you can purchase incorrect information, and to prevent people from getting it, you have to renew every three months
- Make a cell phone search for yourself on their Web site.
- Proceed as if you actually wanted to pay $15 to get the information, but don’t do it.
- Print out the Web page that shows the information that they are offering to sell for $15. (Your cell phone number, your unlisted telephone number, etc.)
- Send a fax to +1-425-974-6194 containing that screenshot, your name, address, and date of birth.
- Wait seven to ten days for the change to take effect.
- The request is valid for three months; after three months, you must repeat the process.
²Although this statement is written as if it were a fact, it is actually my interpretation based on what I remember and may be incorrect.