DirectX Developer Day Schedule
Tomorrow (3/19) is DirectX Developer Day! Join the Microsoft DirectX team, along with partners AMD and NVIDIA, for a series of talks and demos covering the future of gaming graphics:
- The New Features and Unprecedented Opportunities of DirectX 12 – Jianye Lu
- The New Standard for Next Gen Games – NVIDIA
- DXR Tier 1.1: Adding Functionalities and Efficiency – Jianye Lu
- DXR Tier 1.1 Running on AMD RDNA 2 Hardware – Dave Oldcorn (AMD)
- Reinventing the geometry pipeline: Mesh Shaders in DirectX 12 – Shawn Hargreaves
- Advanced Mesh Shaders – Martin Fuller
- DirectX 12 Sampler Feedback – Claire Andrews
- PIX on Windows – Austin Kinross
- HLSL Compiler – Michael Dougherty
Streaming will start at 10:00 AM PDT.
Whether you’re a game developer, graphics enthusiast or just curious about what’s next in computer graphics, be sure to check out these sessions on https://mixer.com/DirectX.