Xamarin & .NET Developer Events in September
Discover the world of Xamarin and .NET with your community at developer events this September. Find tons of opportunities around the globe, including conferences and virtual events online!
A full list of developer engagements can be found through our Community page. There are new Meetups, links to Github and StackOverflow. As well as the developer Twitter, Gitter, and Facebook pages. Feel free to tweet @XamarinEvents to promote your upcoming Xamarin and .NET related events.
September Community Standup
Join the Xamarin PM and Engineering teams for their .NET Community Standup live stream this Thursday at 10AM (Pacific). Each month the team covers all of the great community contributions including blogs, presentations, and awesome libraries.
Mobile Developer Events in September:
- Melbourne, Australia | Melbourne Mobile Meetup: Becoming a mobile app developer nomad
- Online – São Paulo | Developers-BR: Xamarin.UI Test with BDD
- Online – São Paulo | .NET São Paulo: Persistence and Databases with Xamarin.Forms
- Redmond, WA. USA | Seattle Mobile .NET Developers: Empowering More People by Building Accessible Apps
- Morrisville, NC. USA | Triangle .NET User Group: Build Smart Apps w/ Xamarin, Cognitive Services, and ML.NET
- Morrisville, NC. USA | Raleigh Mobile .NET Developres Group: Monthly Xamarin Meetup with Syncfusion
- Forth Worth, TX. USA | Fort Worth .NET User Group: It’s Not Delivery, It’s Xamarin
- Milton Keynes, UK | MK.NET – Milton Keynes .NET Meetup Group: Hello Handy – A 3D printed Bionic hand, a little IoT and Xamarin
- Phoenix, AZ. USA | Arizona – Xamarin Mobile Development Group: Backgrounding with Xamarin Applications
- London, UK | London Mobile Developers: Xamarin in practice
- Irving, TX. USA | DFW Mobile .NET: How to use personas to determine your accessibility plan for native apps
- Minneapolis, MN. USA | Minnesota Enterprise Mobile: A Rethink On MVVM Patterns and Data Binding
- New York, NY. USA | NYC Mobile .NET Developers Group: .Net Conf Annoucements + Xamarin.Essentials
- San Francisco, CA. USA | Microsoft Reactor San Francisco: Xamarin IoT Workshop
- Cologne, Germany | Xamarin Cologne User Group: Augmented Reality with Xamarin
- Veenendaal, Netherlands | Dutch Mobile .NET Developers: Xamarin with David Ortinau
- Montréal, Canada | UnoConf Developer Conference: Featuring world-renowned speakers and attendees interested in learning about the Uno Platform, WebAssembly, Desktop/WinUI and Mobile cross-platform development.
- Virtual Event | .NET Conf 2019: .NET Conf is a FREE, 3-day virtual developer event co-organized by the .NET community and Microsoft. This year .NET Core 3.0 will launch at .NET Conf 2019!
- Medellin – Colombia | Monkey Fest LATAM: Come learn about development of cross-platform application and attend various sessions and workshops on Xamarin.
The .NET ecosystem is continuously growing and empowering developers to create amazing applications. Join us as we take a look at the APIs, the tooling, and some of the interesting projects being created in the .NET ecosystem.
- Browse through Channel 9’s On .NET for tons of great content.
The Xamarin Show is all about native cross-platform mobile development for iOS, Android, macOS, and Windows with Xamarin. Join your host James Montemagno and his guests as they discuss building mobiles apps, integrating SDKs, extending mobile apps, and the latest Xamarin news. They also cover awesome apps mobile developers are building, and so much more.
- Tune into The Xamarin Show to create amazing applications.
Keep up with the latest in mobile and cloud development with the official Visual Studio Mobile Developer podcast. Join your hosts Matt Soucoup and James Montemagno as they discuss the latest and greatest in native cross-platform mobile and cloud development in C#, Xamarin, and Azure.
- Subscribe to the Xamarin Podcast for monthly updates.
Join us for special Microsoft events, training opportunities, and talk shows with some of the folks that build the Microsoft tools and frameworks. We’ll also host channels from technical community members that we know you’ll find interesting.
- Learn more about .NET, .NET Core, and Visual Studio through the Visual Studio Twitch.
- Follow Jeff Fritz on Twitch to watch him write .NET code live for websites and applications.
- Get content related to mobile app design & development with a heavy emphasis on UX, Xamarin, and collaboration with David Ortinau on Twitch.
- Hang with James Montemagno on Twitch Fridays at 2PM PST for .NET Coding, Xamarin, GitHub, & more.
- Watch Toronto Mobile Developers live stream their next user group event.
- Find localized content from LATAM by MVPs and community leaders.
Meetups are a great and fun way of meeting other like-minded developers, and joining one couldn’t be easier. Learn tricks & tips, discover the latest Xamarin and .NET have to offer or come just to be inspired.
- Get the most from browsing our Community page!
Find presentations for building native mobile applications for iOS and Android with .NET and Xamarin. Inside of each presentation folder contains PowerPoint presentation decks and README files containing information on the presentation.
- Browse through the Xamarin Community Slide Decks
Organize a .NET Conf Local Event
Organize a watch party and/or post-conf presentation for your meetup and we’ll give you all the technical content, promotion, and SWAG you need to create an awesome event! Join us on September 23rd starting at 9AM Pacific for the keynote live-streamed on www.dotnetconf.net and Channel 9. Share your stories, watch the stream, and have some fun learning with your local community!
Join the .NET Foundation Meetup Pro Account and get support for your user group to:
- Cover Meetup fees;
- Promote your upcoming events;
- Access fun swag and giveaway items;
- Share the latest content for presentations;
- Provide news about upcoming releases and how to get involved.
Additionally, utilize user group analytics, group visibility, and direct user group support for content and speakers. Join the .NET Foundation in September!