I'm A VB: Dylan Borg
· How long have you been using VB?
About a year and a half.
· What industry do you work in?
I am still a student.
· How big is your development team?
I am a one man team.
· What kind of apps do you most commonly build?
Windows Applications, Console Applications and Class Libraries.
· What’s the most interesting app you’ve ever built?
My XML Database program.
· Please tell us about an app that you’re working on at the moment.
A compiler for the icon.NET language.
· What other technologies do you most commonly use?
LINQ, XML etc.
· What are some of your favorite VB features?
My namespace, XML literal building, and the fact certain apps can be only built in VB and not in C#.
· What do you like most about VB as a programming language?
It is easy to learn, but it can also be used for advanced coding.
For other interviews in this series, please visit http://imavb.net.
Are you a VB, too? Submit your story here!