Check Out Our New Script Gallery!
Great news: The TechNet Script Center Gallery launched Thursday afternoon, August 13!
· You can now submit your own scripts on the site. Click Upload on the right side of the Script Gallery home page and follow the simple process.
· The Script Center Gallery has a dedicated search now. When you search for scripts in the Gallery, you won’t have to sift through a bunch of hits that are from our site but not specifically scripts. Hooray!
· You can rate scripts now.
· You can sort scripts now by:
o Affiliation (Microsoft or community)
o Script language
o Supported platforms
o Recently added
o Highest ranked
o Most active
o Most active (last seven days)
o When published
o Title (A-Z)
o Title (Z-A)
o Ranking (last seven days)
o Author (A-Z)
o Author (Z-A)
· If the script submitter chooses to allow discussions, you can discuss each script that is submitted.
· Each site visitor with a Windows Live ID has their own “My Contributions” page.
We are very excited about the Script Center Gallery. It represents a big step forward both in terms of you being able to find scripts and easily being able to submit your own scripts.
Have at it!
The Scripting Guys