PowerShell 7 Video Series
As a part of our PowerShell 7 release, the PowerShell Team put together a series of videos explaining and demoing aspects of the release. The intent of these videos was for User Groups to host events celebrating and discussing PowerShell 7, however, in light of the current guidance against group gatherings, we have decided to make these videos available publicly on the PowerShell Team YouTube channel.
The content is broken down into 10 videos with a total runtime of 58 minutes. We have included links to the videos below, along with links to other related resources.
- New Operators
- ForEach-Object -Parallel
- Performance Improvements
- New $ErrorView
- Windows PowerShell Compatibility
- VSCode for PowerShell Editing
- Maintaining an Open Source Project
- What’s Next for PowerShell
Helpful Links from the Videos
- Installing PowerShell 7
- PowerShell 7 Release Blog
- Public Telemetry Dashboard
- New Operators Blog Post
- ForEach-Object -Parallel Blog Post
- New Error Views Blog Post
- VSCode Getting Started Guide
- VSCode Extension Release Blog
- PowerShell GitHub Repository
- PowerShell 7.1 preview blog
We hope you enjoy these videos! Please subscribe to the PowerShell Team YouTube channel for more video content from the PowerShell Team.