Introducing Management OData Schema Designer
We are excited to introduce the new Management OData Schema Designer tool.
The tool’s goal is to accelerate evaluation /development on top of “Management OData IIS Extension” optional Windows Server 2012 feature. A very informative introduction about this feature can be found in the Standards based management in Windows Server 8 by Jeffrey Snover and Wojtek Kozaczynski.
The new tool has
- a user friendly schema creation experience (as a wizard)
- custom Management OData endpoint deployment capabilities.
- schema editing and validation capabilities
There are 2 versions available:
- a stand-alone version of the tool: x86/x64 (targeted at ITPros)
Prerequisites: Visual Studio Isolated Shell
- a Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate/Pro plugin (the same functionality as the stand-alone tool)
Please use it and let us know if it is useful to you via the “Issue tracker”.
Program Manager, Windows Server Manageability