If Twitter is micro-blogging, then is what I’m doing macro-tweeting?
Here are a collection of brief messages not worthy of a full blog entry. I think I’m going to call it macro-tweeting.
- Went to pick up my new suit, only to discover that instead of altering it, the store returned the suit to inventory.
- @raymond: Customer service fail!
- @raymond: Hey, at least they didn’t charge you a restocking fee!
- @ian: Got re-fitted. Clerk: “How do I ring this up?” Salesman: “You don’t. He already paid for it.”
- Silver lining: Found my long-lost camera recharger while organizing documents for my IRS compliance examination.
- Current record against Chilly Hilly: 2 wins, 1 loss.
- Learned another Chinese word. Only 2960 to go. Should be ready for basic conversation around 2097.
- Unpacking a blender.
- @raymond: Makin’ smoothies, eh?
- Less impressed with friend’s 10,000-BTU hotpot burner, now that I found the sticker on my own El Lame-O burner that reads 9,925.
- Got schooled in dumpling-making.
- If, at the dinner table, a four-year-old offers to play the game Guess what’s in my mouth, you should decline.