2005 end-of-year link blowout sale
A quick list of links amassed over the past year. Not quite worth a posting on their own, but together they might mean something.
- ProFont, a font for code. Haven’t tried it out, but it looks intriguing.
- Free annual credit reports, one per credit reporting agency per year.
- When people assume the system will never change, episode 2: Grovelling into the internals of .NET classes. When this code breaks, who will take the blame?
- LR’s guide to the new newswriting: A quick reference to news cliches.
- The Grand List of Console Role Playing Game Cliches.
- Stupid debugger tricks: Radix conversion.
- Picking up girls can be as easy as opening a beer!
- Living in America: The culture shock of moving from Germany to Los Angeles. (Warning: In German.) Heck, moving from anywhere to Los Angeles would be a culture shock for most people…
- Crashed cars of Kuwait. In a country with wide open roads and little to no speed enforcement, you wind up with a lot of abandoned crashed cars by the roadside.
- SkiFree, the classic Windows skiing game. I never got any good at it. I wasted my time on JezzBall instead.
- Rats! Erm, I mean “Rat!”