Buckle up and get ready for Ignite 2020!
It’s that time of the year again! Are you all ready for Ignite 2020? We are absolutely thrilled to be joining you this year for our all-digital Ignite conference. For those of you who are new, Ignite is our biggest Microsoft conference where – among many other things – you can get the latest updates on Microsoft Teams platform, Microsoft Graph, Windows and cross platform development, SharePoint, Office Add-ins, and more!
Things are going to look a little different this year, so we’re going to walk you through the steps to make the most of the event.
Ignite Registration & Schedule Builder
Step 1: Register for Ignite if you haven’t already done so.
Step 2: Build out your session schedule and be sure to check out our Microsoft 365 developer platform live and on-demand sessions to get the latest!
- Reimagining work with the Microsoft 365 Platform
- Simplify work with low-code solutions for Microsoft Teams & Microsoft 365
- Transforming the modern workplace with Microsoft Teams Platform
- Introducing Microsoft Graph services
- Build richer meetings experiences with Microsoft Teams apps using new meetings extensibility points
- Roadmap to developing enterprise apps on Microsoft Windows
Expand your skills on the Virtual Hub
In addition to all the news, we know people come to Ignite looking for in-depth, skill-building content.
So, when you’re done with the news, head to our brand new Virtual Hub on Tuesday, September 22nd to get access to almost two dozen new skill-building sessions in the hub, just for the developer community – 300 and 400 level content that gets into the nitty gritty of how to use all the new capabilities we’ve built. We’ll share demos, offer our thoughts on best practices, and give you insights into our product development roadmap.
Microsoft Teams Platform
- Navigating the Teams app lifecycle
- Building friction-free apps & enabling seamless adoption using authorization and authentication capabilities and Microsoft Graph
- Modernize business processes with the low-code Microsoft Teams + Power Platform integration
- Digitize and transform business processes with no-code building blocks and app templates in Microsoft Teams
- Explore how to integrate and power mobile experiences in your Teams apps
- Build custom apps, bots, and automation for Microsoft Teams with low-code capabilities
- Elevate user experiences with Teams and Adaptive Cards
- Tips and Tricks: Best practices and common challenges when building Microsoft Teams apps
- Create devops workspaces in Microsoft Teams
- Building Teams DLP solutions with Microsoft Graph API
- Build Custom eDiscovery workflows with Microsoft Graph API
- Microsoft Graph PowerShell SDK GA– Foundations for the future
- Streamline any organization’s content discoverability and engagement with Microsoft Graph connectors
- Welcoming new additions to the Microsoft Graph Toolkit
Office 365 and SharePoint
- Working with SharePoint Files and Lists: building blocks for your business process solutions
- Building cross-platform solutions with SharePoint Framework
- Kick-start your solution development with Microsoft 365 PnP
- What makes a great Office 365 web add-in: how our favorite partner apps help you transform productivity
- Fluid Framework Data Libraries and Roadmap
- How to build Outlook Add-ins that integrate your solution seamlessly into your users’ Outlook experience
- What’s new for Excel Developers: Keyboard Shortcuts for Add-Ins, Open in Excel, and partner demos!
- What’s new in Office Scripts for Excel on the web
- Finding and deploying the right Microsoft 365 partner apps for your organization’s success
- MSIX in the Enterprise: State of the Union for developers and IT Pros
- Reduce developer friction with Azure Code Signing
- Code change to app update in minutes – using MSIX with CI/CD Pipelines
- CSWinRT: How to call Windows WinRT APIs from .NET5 applications
- Building WebRTC into Windows Native apps with WinRTC
Microsoft Identity Platform
- Develop secure and trustworthy apps that reach thousands of enterprise customers
So, wherever you are in the world, join us for Ignite 2020 and visit the virtual hub at https://aka.ms/VirtualHub.
And as always, happy coding!