MXChip IoT DevKit is available for pre-ordering
DevKit is available for pre-ordering
During the past two months, we have been keeping sending out preview IoT DevKit for evaluation to a selective group of requestors. And we see increasing demand for the kits from developers around the world, from Canada to Brazil, from Sweden to Sri Lanka. It is amazing and encouraging for the team to see those requests coming in. As of now, we are happy to announce that DevKit is officially available for pre-ordering, with shipment starting from early September.
You can place your pre-order for the IoT DevKit from the product page: https://aka.ms/iot-devkit-purchase.
Currently, there are three channels here that you can choose from: DFRobot, SeeedStudio and Plugable. They cover major countries that we got requests from. If you are in a country that is not listed in the region that is covered by these channels, please let us know.
Summer does not mean slow down. We further enriched our project catalog and tuned their performances. And from our user feedback, we added the logic to detect the latest firmware so that you will no longer miss our new stuff.
- Enabled detection of latest firmware version and display on the screen.
- Arduino Library
- Added support for audio playback API.
- Project Catalog
- Added ‘DevKit Translator’ example for DevKit to understand more languages.
- Added ‘Door Monitor’ example uses third-party email service to send notifications.
- Replaced manual steps with VS Code tasks for ‘Connect to Azure IoT Hub’ example.
- Improve Azure Functions stability and performance used by examples.
- Improve the telemetry API, and add more telemetry for ‘Shake Shake’ to track the running status.
- Development Tools
- Adapted VS Code task for all sample projects to remove tedious manual steps.
- Bug fix: Occasionally installation will fail to set Arduino custom board URL.
And now IoT DevKit tutorial is also part of the tutorials on Microsoft Azure IoT official documentations, check this out: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/iot-hub/iot-hub-arduino-iot-devkit-az3166-get-started.