.NET Framework September 2023 Cumulative Update Preview
Today, we are releasing the September 2023 Cumulative Update Preview for .NET Framework.
Quality and Reliability
This release contains the following quality and reliability improvements.
- Addresses an issue with “System.ArgumentException: Illegal characters in path” in some ASP.Net MVC requests.
- Addresses an issue with SQL event source telemetry.
Customers using Windows 11, version 22H2, you will now find .NET Framework updates on the Settings > Windows Update > Advanced options > Optional updates page.
Advanced system administrators can also take use of the below direct Microsoft Update Catalog download links to .NET Framework-specific updates. Before applying these updates, please ensure that you carefully review the .NET Framework version applicability, to ensure that you only install updates on systems where they apply.
The following table is for Windows 10+ versions.
|Product Version||Cumulative Update|
|Windows 11, version 22H2|
|.NET Framework 3.5, 4.8.1||Catalog||5030651|
|Windows 11, version 21H2||5031042|
|.NET Framework 3.5, 4.8||Catalog||5030842|
|.NET Framework 3.5, 4.8.1||Catalog||5030650|
|Windows 10, version 22H2||5031041|
|.NET Framework 3.5, 4.8||Catalog||5030841|
|.NET Framework 3.5, 4.8.1||Catalog||5030649|
Previous Monthly Rollups
The last few .NET Framework Monthly updates are listed below for your convenience:
- .NET Framework September 2023 Security and Quality Rollup Updates
- .NET Framework August 2023 Cumulative Update Preview
- .NET Framework August 2023 Security and Quality Rollup Updates
- .NET Framework July 2023 Cumulative Update Preview