.NET Framework July 2023 Cumulative Update Preview
[07/26/2023] revised to add windows 11 version 22H2
Today, we are releasing the July 2023 Cumulative Update Preview for .NET Framework.
Quality and Reliability
This release contains the following quality and reliability improvements.
- Addresses an issue where XPS documents using LinkTarget aren’t rendering properly.
- Addresses an issue where using proxy with continuous load may lead to memory leak resulting in high memory usage, or potentially OutOfMemoryException.
1 Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
Customers using Windows 11, version 22H2, you will now find .NET Framework updates on the Settings > Windows Update > Advanced options > Optional updates page.
Advanced system administrators can also take use of the below direct Microsoft Update Catalog download links to .NET Framework-specific updates. Before applying these updates, please ensure that you carefully review the .NET Framework version applicability, to ensure that you only install updates on systems where they apply.
The following table is for Windows 10+ versions.
|Product Version||Cumulative Update|
|Windows 11, version 22H2|
|.NET Framework 3.5, 4.8.1||Catalog||5028017|
|Windows 11, version 21H2||5028415|
|.NET Framework 3.5, 4.8||Catalog||5028014|
|.NET Framework 3.5, 4.8.1||Catalog||5028016|
|Windows 10, version 22H2||5028412|
|.NET Framework 3.5, 4.8||Catalog||5028013|
|.NET Framework 3.5, 4.8.1||Catalog||5028015|
Previous Monthly Rollups
The last few .NET Framework Monthly updates are listed below for your convenience:
- .NET Framework July 2023 Security and Quality Rollup Updates
- .NET Framework June 2023 Security and Quality Rollup
- .NET Framework May 2023 Cumulative Update Preview Updates