DirectStorage SDK 1.0.2
Today we’re releasing an update to the SDK where we’ve addressed some of the feedback you’ve sent us!
You can update to the latest using NuGet update. Visit https://aka.ms/directstorage for more information about how to get started.
- Public symbols are now available on the Microsoft public symbols server
- Improved DirectStorage performance on Win10 devices
- Added DSTORAGE_CUSTOM_DECOMPRESSION_FLAGS to report additional information about the custom decompression requests
- this can be used to determine if the destination buffer is write-combined or not
- Fixed calling conventions issue when building with x86
- Improved documentation in header file
- Updated NuGet package layout to be consistent with other native packages
- General bug fixes