Burndown and Burnup Widgets available for the VSTS Analytics Extension
UPDATE 10/06/2017. The S123 Deployment is complete. The Burndown / Burnup widgets are now available for all accounts.
The Burndown and Burnup Widgets are now available for those who have installed the Analytics Extension on their Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) accounts.
(NOTE: The S123 Deployment should be completed by the end of September. If the widget is not available on your account, check back later)
The Burndown widget lets you display a burndown across multiple teams and multiple sprints. You can use it to create a release burndown, a bug burndown, or a burndown on just about any scope of work over any time period. You can even create a burndown that spans team projects!
- Displays percentage complete
- Computes average burndown
- Shows you when you have items not estimated with story points
- Tracks your scope increase over the course of the project
- Projects your project’s completion date based on historical burndown and scope increase
If you haven’t already, install the Analytics Extension to get access to the Burndown and Burnup Widgets, as well as widgets for Velocity, Lead Time, Cycle Time, and a Cumulative Flow Diagram.