Analytics Private Preview for Customers on TFS 2018 Update 2
The Private Preview is referred to in this blog post is closed. Analytics is now available with Azure DevOps Server 2019.
We are starting a Limited Private Preview of Analytics for TFS 2018 Update 2 in preparation for a full release in TFS 2019.
To learn more about Analytics:
- Check out the Analytics Extension page on our marketplace.
- Read our Analytics Overview documentation
- Watch this Channel 9 Video on VSTS Analytics.
We are looking for TFS 2018.2 customers who would be willing to join the preview. The Preview has** full support for TFS 2019 upgrades** and additional direct support for Analytics (including fixes for blocking issues) for those customers involved.
We are specifically looking for customers who are willing to help us by running Analytics on their production TFS 2018 instances and providing us with key metrics on its performance.
Please consider the following:
- We would strongly prefer customers that are willing to deploy in a production environment which is being actively used for work item tracking.
- We will ask customers to periodically monitor SQL perf so we can better understand Analytics resource consumption
- If a customer finds Analytics unacceptable for any reason, we will provide a path to turn Analytics off and remove any Analytics data.
- If a customer finds any blocking issues we will provide a bug fix directly.
- This private preview includes Analytics-based widgets and OData access.
- It does not include Power BI + Analytics Views integration using our Power BI Data Connector
The Preview is limited****. We may not be able to accept everyone wanting to be a part of the preview.
If you are interested please reach out to us at email@example.com.
[22-Aug-2018]: We are experiencing a temporary issue with the above email address. In the meantime, send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org. [22-Aug-2018]: Issue resolved. The email address email@example.com should work now.