Visual Studio 2019 Preview 2 Blog Rollup
Visual Studio 2019 Preview 2 was a huge release for us, so we’ve written a host of articles to explore the changes in more detail. For the short version, see the Visual Studio 2019 Preview 2 Release Notes.
- What’s New in CMake
- C++ Binary Compatibility and Pain-Free Upgrades
- New Code Analysis Checks – use-after move and coroutine
- Concurrency Code Analysis
- Introducing the New CMake Project Settings UI
- In-Editor Code Analysis
- Productivity Improvements
- Template IntelliSense Improvements
- Backend Improvements: New Optimizations, OpenMP, and Build Throughput Improvements
- Lifetime Checker Update
We’d love for you to download Visual Studio 2019 Preview, give it a try, and let us know how it’s working for you in the comments below or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you encounter problems or have a suggestion, please let us know through Help > Send Feedback > Report A Problem / Provide a Suggestion or via Visual Studio Developer Community. You can also find us on Twitter @VisualC.