Visual Studio 2015 Update 1 Is Here
- Find the release notes here
- Install C2/CLang support from the breadcrumb template under File > New > C++ > Cross-platform or, for new Visual Studio installs, under “Visual C++ Mobile Development”
- Improving your build times with IncrediBuild and Visual Studio 2015
- Visual C++ Build Tools 2015 Pre-release
- C++ Core Guidelines (NuGet packages).
- Improvements for C++ Edit and Continue
- C++ Coroutines
Keep checking back here for more details about these and other features.