Using Visual Studio 2010 for C++ Development? We want to talk!
This has been the Summer of Surveys for the Visual C++ team. We love surveys because they give us a chance to talk to a bunch of real-world customers and community members about their development habits for specific scenarios, most recently multi-device development. The aggregate data can be interesting – don’t get us wrong – but the real insights come from speaking with a broad array of developers.
- You have not upgraded beyond Visual Studio 2010 or still use it for C++ development
- It takes less than 8 minutes
- You can opt-in to learn more about Dev Lab opportunities with the C++ team (some of you might remember when we did this a few versions back!)
- We want to understand the challenges around upgrading
- You want to share your experiences to a team that will listen!
Thanks for your feedback and willingness to engage.
-Eric, Shaun, George