The Visual C++ Weekly Vol. 1 Issue 8 (Feb 19, 2011)
Read in this issue:
- Win32++: A Simple Alternative to MFC
- How do you build a community of users that give high quality comments on a website?
- What’s so cool about Boost.MPI?
- W00t W00t Nix Nix!
- Concurrency Runtime (CRT): The Resource Manager
- CPU Caches and Why You Care
- shared_ptr – Advanced STL, Part 1
- MFCSensor v1.01 A set of freeware MFC wrapper classes for the Windows 7 Sensors API
- ProcDump v3.02: A Simple Utility that Detects CPU Spikes in Windows
- MFC Application Instance Control