Pure Virtual C++ 2021 Schedule Available
The schedule for Pure Virtual C++ 2021 is now live on the event website. Remember to sign up to be the first to access our extra on-demand C++ demos and get more virtual surprises.
All times are on Monday 3rd May 2021 UTC. Abstracts and speaker bios are available on the website.
- 14:30-15:00 UTC: Visibility, Reachability, Linkage – The Three Secret Spices of C++ Modules by Daniela Engert
- 15:00-15:30 UTC: An Introduction to CMakePresets.json by Erika Sweet, Kyle Edwards, and Bill Hoffman
- 15:40-16:10 UTC: Manage code dependencies at work with new vcpkg features by Augustin Popa
- 16:15-16:45 UTC: Code Analysis: Empowering developers to write performant, reliable, and safe C++ by Sunny Chatterjee
- 16:50-17:20 UTC: C++ Modules: Year 2021 by Gabriel Dos Reis
I have enjoy this article.
Hey i have read one article in which they say that we also run our python program in android
So it is possible please see this article How to run python code online in android
and suggest me it is right ?
will the c++ demos be available after the event?
Yep! They’re live now: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLReL099Y5nRcWPNnKO4cwxN5RJZl9A48P
Where can we find the conference titled “C++ Modules: Year 2021”?
Wondering the same.
The videos will be available on YouTube in the next week
👍 Found it (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcZntyWpqVQ). The issue was that it’s missing from the playlist Pure Virtual C++ 2021.
Found your post interesting to read. I cant wait to see your post soon. Good Luck with the upcoming update. This article is really very interesting and effective.