Pure Virtual C++ 2021 Schedule Available
The schedule for Pure Virtual C++ 2021 is now live on the event website. Remember to sign up to be the first to access our extra on-demand C++ demos and get more virtual surprises.
All times are on Monday 3rd May 2021 UTC. Abstracts and speaker bios are available on the website.
- 14:30-15:00 UTC: Visibility, Reachability, Linkage – The Three Secret Spices of C++ Modules by Daniela Engert
- 15:00-15:30 UTC: An Introduction to CMakePresets.json by Erika Sweet, Kyle Edwards, and Bill Hoffman
- 15:40-16:10 UTC: Manage code dependencies at work with new vcpkg features by Augustin Popa
- 16:15-16:45 UTC: Code Analysis: Empowering developers to write performant, reliable, and safe C++ by Sunny Chatterjee
- 16:50-17:20 UTC: C++ Modules: Year 2021 by Gabriel Dos Reis