C++ at Microsoft Build 2017
The C++ team is at Build this week. Here are some of the highlights for C++ developers (and since there is a live stream and videos, you do not have to miss everything):
- Watch the live stream direct from Build on Channel 9. Highlights include keynotes and other larger breakout sessions.
- B8105 7++ reasons to move your C++ code to Visual Studio 2017. A fast-paced, demo-heavy session covering C++ standards conformance to coding productivity, cross-platform development for Windows, Linux, Android, and iOS and CMake support and more!
- T6075 Linux C++ development with Visual Studio 2017. Get a detailed look at the five (+1) top/coolest features in 2017 for C++ developers, from the enhanced productivity in the editor to ease of migration with VcPkg — al in 20 minutes!
- Swing by our expo booth to chat with the C++ team, talk code, share feedback, take our survey, and meet other developers.
- Read up on Linux C++ improvements for cross-platform code sharing and type visualization. In particular, see how to use single source base for both Windows and Linux using Shared Items in Visual Studio.
- Visual Studio 2017 Update 3 preview 1 contains an updated C++ toolset and additional C++17 features.
- CMake support in Visual Studio – what’s new in 2017 15.3 update.
- Unit Testing and the Future: Announcing the Test Adapter for Google Test.
- You do not have to be at Build to take our brief survey. Thank you.
We hope to see you there.