Teamprise 3.0 Ships!
Martin Woodward write that Teamprise 3.0 has now been released! If you want the equivalent of Team Explorer integrated into Eclipse on any platform or need a client from Linux or Mac, you’ll definitely want to check out Teamprise.
Here’s a quick bullet list of features that I lifted from his post. I’m particularly happy to see the new integration with Team Foundation Build. It opens up the TFS build feature to teams that need to build on other platforms, in addition to the integration with Eclipse.
- Full Team Foundation Build integration (including ability to execute Ant based builds)
- Check-in policy support
- Recursive folder compare
- Single sign-on (from Microsoft Windows machines)
- “Destroy” command for version control
- Show deleted items and undelete from Source Control Explorer UI
- much much more (see release notes)
Martin says they have also improved the pricing structure for customers who only need a small number of licenses.
Check out the full post for all of the details, including screenshots: Teamprise 3.0 Ships!
Congratulations to Martin and everyone else at Teamprise!